Neurologically Focused Treatments
Help restore proper brain firing by providing the fuel and activation necessary for normal brain and body function. This is accomplished with:
- NON SURGICAL SPINAL DECOMPRESSION – more details
- Oxygen Therapy – Provides fuel to the brain which helps combat mental fatigue and facilitates proper brain firing.
- Glutathione Therapy – An extremely powerful antioxident which helps neutralize free radicals and is very beneficial with auto-immune conditions.
- Vibration Therapy – Powerful stimulation to the cerebellum which helps relieve spinal muscle spasm and allows the vertebra to move more freely.
- Auditory Stimulation – Listening to sounds in one ear or the other which helps with vertigo and dizziness.
- Visual Therapy – Various eye exercises that stimulate different parts of the brain. Helps with a lot of different chronic disorders and conditions.
- Olfactory Stimulation – Direct Stimulation to the base of the brain. Improves frontal lobe firing which helps with various neurological disorders.
- Caloric Therapy – Stimulation to the vestibular nerve which is very effective in treating vertigo and dizziness.
- Mirror Imaging – Excellent therapy to utilize with people who have had strokes.
- Therapeutic Exercises – Very good for improving stability, mobility, range of motion, and flexibility. Helps with specific injuries or disorders as well as being good for overall health and well being.